Friday, March 30, 2007

Plan T

I figure since we've had so many plans over the course of trying to conceive we're probably on Plan T about now.

On cycle day 3 I'm going to start 3 clomid pills a day for 5 days. I'm going to be monitored at the local fertility center and then they'll tell me when I'm going to ovulate. I'll head down to NYC for a few days - get my sperm and then come back home.

Then we wait.

Of course, I don't know how all of this is going to work with vacation and I'm wondering if I'll find out if it worked or not as I'm lying on the beach. UGH. Not good.

Well, I guess I just need to take all of this in stride. I can't really plan for anything and if it happens --- boy, I'd love it.

But I still have Plan U-Z to go before we run out of options.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger