Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What a nice lunch.

I was suppose to sub this morning but woke up at 12:30 this morning and felt horrible. I have a sore throat and decided that I probably shouldn't teach the kids with being this sick.

I met up with my friend Kim. I met her online and we were going to swap out meds. She ended up not needing the meds I was going to give her and gave me tons of medication!

Now she's doing IUIs with another doctor's office and had some extra pills and hooked a sista up!

So I took her out to lunch in Cortland. It was a nice lunch and we talked for a good 2 1/2 hours.

I'm glad I have a friend that I can talk to about all of this infertility stuff. It's nice to have someone who's been there and done that -- that I can actually meet for lunch!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger