Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sperm.

I now remember why I'm a lesbian.

Last night we did the insemination and it was quite the experience.

We had purchased sterile cups and syringes in order to do the home insemination in New York.

Dennis did his "job" and then he came into the living room, took Grammy, and me and Margot headed into the bedroom.

It was like an Easter Egg hunt looking for the container and after a few minutes of searching we finally found it in the bathroom.

I went to put the syringe in the cup to suck up the sperm and I started gagging. Just the whole texture of it was like boogers. Then it happened --- I barfed.

Thank God the toilet was in the same area and I made it!

After I barfed I was fine, continued doing the syringe and we performed the insemination.

I sat two hours with hips in the air and was fine after that.

Of course, I have yet to get two damn lines on my O sticks. AUGH.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger