Monday, March 19, 2007

Another frustrated post.

So, I'm trying to get everything together that I'm going to send for my appeal to BCBS Mass. I call CNY Fert. today to find out that Dr. K has no signed the letter not devised another letter on my behalf.

I'm so frustrated with this place I could scream. The last time I was upset with them was because they had made an error and never done an E2/FSH test on CD3. This is a basic test that all REs do as part of a work up on a patient to see what their egg reserve is.

Both Dr. and Nurse apologized for the error and that was that. A mistake.

This on the other hand is blatant poor customer service and really not caring one way or another.

I figure I'm going to make an appointment with Dr. K and he can review my concerns. I don't think that they are asking too much for a doctor to write a short letter on my behalf after treating me for 4 years and receiving over $45,000.

What do you think??

No comments:

Powered By Blogger