Thursday, March 15, 2007

I hate them.

I'm talking about Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mass. SO the newest thing that's going on is that I'm not infertile because I was able to get pregnant back in December.

So, they are stating that I have to undergo 11 more IUI procedures before I am considered infertile and they give me insurance.

What a fucking slap in the face. I seriously can't believe it.

So, we've contacted an attorney and not only are we going to do an appeal, our attorney is going to send a letter on our behalf too.

The shitty part about it is the Fertility Center that I love so much is no longer going to stand by and support us and the mean old lady called today to say that they can't "waste" any more time on it.

Excuse, me bitch...but I've been with you guys for over 4 damn years and paid your salary for at least a year!!!! After $45,000 you'd think that your provider would give you some kind of support?

*sigh*

I feel better. Really.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger