Friday, March 30, 2007

Hook me up with a deal!

I hate moving and I almost hate even more looking at houses!

We have visited Boston a few times and had a really good time. Not only is the food great and the people fun, but the town is really historic and has tons to do!

I bet it would be a great place to live! If you are looking for South Boston real estate you’ll want to go with the real estate firm that knows real estate in the area. Seaport Reality Group has a great website that offers information on buying and selling houses in the Boston area.

They also have a website that offers information on open houses, listings, rentals, and a broad overview of the South Boston community. I like the fact that you can look at their agent profiles and choose which one is best for you!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger