Monday, March 19, 2007

I feel like shit.

So, I'm absolutely depressed. I feel like everything sucks and it's not going to get any better.

I'm tired of being let down. Whether it's the miscarriage in December or most recently the denial of benefits.

I never get any breaks.

I know I should be excited about moving forward with doing home inseminations -- but I just can't get past feeling angry and mad at the most recent happenings with the fertility center and my insurance company.

Maybe after getting away this weekend and doing the home inseminations I'll feel better and more hopeful.

The good thing is ... I just spoke with D. He's so on board for making this happened and seems to really want to do this. That makes me feel good and hopeful that if we stay the course...good things will happen.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger