Friday, March 09, 2007

*Bang*Bang* I stunned you.

We are a non-gun owning family. Being raised in Texas we always had a gun in the house and there were even times when my mother slept right next to her gun. (I know trashy).

When I moved up here I wasn't ultra conservative and surrendered my spurs and gun at the door. I've never felt the need to have a gun and always figured I could kick anyone's butt with my baseball bat. (Yeah right.)

The perfect compromise, however, might be a stun guns. Stun guns come in different shapes and sizes and the reality is that they could do some pretty serious short-term damage to a predator.

With Margot working late and me being home late at night...there are times when it can be quite scary. Just the other night as I was walking down to the bathroom I kept thinking of all of the people that I fired at Alterra and how anyone of them could come after me!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger