Monday, February 19, 2007

Me wants.

I absolutely love a good massage and it has been way too long since I induldged. We have a friend who is a massage therapist and I keep hinting for her to give me a massage -- but either she's ignoring me or she's not up for the S. Black challenge.

Margot's dad has a massage chair from Brookstone and it's absolutely amazing. We sat in it for hours last time we visited. It worked out the knots in my mid and lower back and left me feeling great!

One massaging tool that I've had my eye on for a while is that OSIM iSqueez calf and foot massager. I've actually tried one at the airport during a layover and it was amazing!


I'm not sure I could buy one and not get one for myself! I would probably keep the iSqueez in the living room when I'm using it and store it away in the closet when I'm not. More than likely I would use the devise after my bath and when I'm sitting on the couch relaxing in front of the television.

Oh man, I really wish I had one now. Good thing I can hop online and buy it!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger