Sunday, February 25, 2007

Darnit.

I just got an email from my friend J. (Friend who lives in Arizona, and we hooked up LV when we were doing the cycle at SIRM). She was doing an IUI and she thinks it didn't work.

Of course, I still think it's too early to tell and she's testing way too early. But she also has two kids and has been pregnant a few other times and miscarried.

Why is getting knocked up so damn hard? I feel like each time one of my friends can't get pregnant it makes me sad too.

On a good note...we know that both of us can get pregnant...we've just got to hang in there wait for that perfect egg and sperm to meet and hopefully get pregnant. Hopefully, it'll happen sooner than later cause we all know that these negatives really tend to beat a girl down.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger