Thursday, February 15, 2007

Let's make money together!

I'm sure you've caught on by now that I'm doing Pay Per Post (PPP) on this website. Over the past few weeks I have already made a few hundred dollars! The extra money has really helped with paying for odds and ends around the house including a $300 heat bill!

PPP is now offering a program for bloggers to put a tab at the bottom of their post so that you (the reader) can view my post and then review it on your own blog! Once, you click the button you must sign up for Pay Per Post then there will be an oppourtunity for you to "Review my Post". It'll be a $7.50 opp! Then once you have posted I will get $7.50 too!

From an advertising aspect this is the newest advertising trend. Advertisers get a real bang for their money when they do PPP or other online blog advertising. Many companies have seen that by being able to advertise on blogs they can capture audiences that they might not have been able to reach with past advertising campaigns.

This program is also great for people who have a blog but might not be comfortable doing "paid sponsorships" with Pay Per Post. They can just put the link at the bottom of all of their blog entries and be eligible for the affiliation program that way.

It's really a cool program and you know I'm game for anything that will add money to my paypal account!

I'm new at this whole Pay Per Post thing...but I already LOVE it! I just can't believe it's so easy to make money!

Why didn't I sign up earlier?!?!



No comments:

Powered By Blogger