Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Full of sperm!

That's exactly how I feel right now! This morning we went into the doctor's office for an insemination. Just while sitting in the waiting room for 30 minutes I had to go to the bathroom 3 times. My ovaries are so big they are literally taking up all of the space in my tummy and making my bladder smaller.

Our boy, 2480, had 40 motile sperm this time. Which is absolutely unheard of for a frozen sample. So we are quite proud of him!

The insemmination went perfect and I didn't even realize that it was done! Most of the time Margot pushes the plunger of the syringe --- but this time Meg, the NP, did it.

She was super nice and hung out and answered all of our questions.

Tonight I start up Lovenox and then 12 days from today I go for my pregnancy test. Of course we all know that I'll start taking the home pregnancy tests in about 10 days!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger