Monday, February 19, 2007

I feel like poo.

Last night I slept so crappy. I can't lay on my belly because it's so sore. I feel like I have 200 eggs growing inside.

This morning I woke up and I feel so hungover and my head is killing me.

I went for my doctor's appointment in Syracuse for ultrasound and bloodwork and my numbers are definately up there! My ovaries were huge and it looks like the follicles are right where they need to be at 17-22mms. My lining is 11.8. They ran my E2 and I'll get those results tomorrow.

Of course Meg, the NP, warned me about risk of multiples and also said that I'll more than likely get Ovarian Hyperstimulation since I'm producing so many eggs and it looks like my estrogen levels are going to be through the roof.

That could explain why I feel so crappy.

I just finished picking up the house and I think it looks decent. I really want everything to be done Wednesday before the insemination because it's so hard for me to rest when I know that our house is a shithole.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger