Wednesday, February 28, 2007

7DPO or CD21

Well, it's 1:30am and I've come to the conclusion - that I'm pregnant! Of course, this is just my speculation but you've got to take my word for it. I've felt major twinges all day and tonight I felt like so much has been going on down there!

I feel my left tube twitching away and it sometimes hurts when I move a certain way. I also had a wave of nausea hit when I was sleeping. I feel bloated all over again and I'm peeing ever 30 minutes.

Not to mention I can't sleep!! I was exhausted earlier tonight (7:00) and almost fell asleep on the couch...now I'm wide awake and once again - have to pee!

I know I'll just have to wait til Saturday til we go in for my bloodwork...but I really think this could be eat.

(I really hope I don't have to eat my words!)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger