Monday, February 26, 2007

The cat's out of the bag..

or something like that! It has just been released that PayPerPost is releasing some "BIG NEWS" in the next couple of weeks and I know exactly what it is!

Ted Murphy, PPP's President, just called me a few minutes ago and told me what's going on. He also wanted to get some feedback from one of his favorite "posties."

They have been able to sign on MICROSOFT as a future advertiser!!!! Microsoft just released their new program Vista and unfortunately, it hasn't received as much PR as they had planned. Even after millions of dollars spent on advertising sells are down and so they're looking to market the program in a different way.

What better way to do that than to be a paid advertiser on the world's most favorite paid for blogging site, PayPerPost?

Of course, I watched PayPerPost's reality tv show called RockStartup. There Randy, PPP's Sales Director, met with someone and discussed a few other advertisers that they might try to work within the next few months.

My guess is once Microsoft joins on --- it's going to be smooth sailing from here on out and other advertisers will want to advertise with "pay for blogging" companies.

I think more than likely they will be announcing this information through one of their press releases. I'm sure just like all of the other advertisers that work with PayPerPost, Microsoft is going to be pretty happy with the results.

Hmm..another idea that Ted mentioned and asked to please keep quiet - is that PayPerPost is acquiring Blogitive! Ted thinks it's a good idea and a solid investment. He's going to be in talks this week with Blogitive executives to see if they can work out the final details of the deal.

Boy, a lot is going on with PayPerPost these days and I'm glad that Ted values my opinion enough to call and get my two cents!

Keep up the good work PPP!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger