Sunday, February 25, 2007

I *heart* RockStartup!

So most of you are probably wondering what in the heck I'm talking about. PayPerPost has started this reality tv show called RockStartup where they video tape the ongoings of a startup blog for money company.

There are currently twelve episodes out there and I became addicted yesterday and watched all twelve in one sitting!!! The shows are anywhere from six through nine minutes. I absolutely love some of the people that work at PPP as they've been really nice to Margot and me in the past. Ted Murphy, the owner seems to really care about his team and the posties that write for PPP.

In the video you can actually see the people that run the place, review our posts and leave comments, and the tech guys who make sure that PPP runs smoothly.

My favorite episode by far is Episode 11: Can't hardly weight! I was laughing throughout and loved Veronique. She is really cute and quite funny!

Here's the video:



I think it's hilarious that they have an office weigh in and that Britt is so into it when she's one of the skinnier ones there! I think it's hilarious when Veronique is hanging out at her desk minutes after the weigh in eating chocolates!

Veronique, keep up the saavy attitude (and cheating of course!).

BEWARE: These videos are quite addicting and once you start the first episode you're bound to be like me and 1 1/2 hours later be curled up on your couch watching all twelve!!

I think all of the episodes are great and I wouldn't change a thing - except maybe keeping it a little bit more raw and uncut! I'd like to see more of the reviewers and maybe get an idea of what they're like.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger