Friday, February 16, 2007

Good ole' Valentine's Day.

For Valentine's Day we didn't really do much. We're pretty boring people when it comes right down to it. It was somewhat of a flop this year. But we are making up for it by doing a nice spa package or going on a nice vacation over the next few months!

Two weeks before Valentine's I had purchased Margot a nice pan at TJ-Maxx. I also ended up purchasing myself my own Valentine's Day gift - a bottle of Ralph Lauren Blue (1/2 price of course)!

Here is what's going on in the world of BELISI on Valentine's Day! Check out the *bling*bling* laid down to enjoy Valentine's Day in this article. I'm not sure I could pay $40 per bottle of "H20 Bling water".

I think I'll stick with my 1/2 price perfume - at least it will be around for longer than 2 minutes!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger