Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Busy days lately

It seems like each day this week we are have something planned. Tomorrow I have a Physical Therapy appointment at the hospital at 10:00am.

After that we're coming home and more than likely spending most of the day at home. There is a winter snow advisory starting at 3:00pm and we are suppose to get nailed with 8-16 inches of snow!

I absolutely love snow days...not just because it means "no work" (not that it matters to me) but because it means that Margot has the chance of coming home early or not going to work!

Of course, Wednesday morning is going to come early enough because I have to sub and my day starts at 6:00am or so! So if it snows - I hope it's enough to call of school or for us to have a short day!

Here are a few pics of Grammy for your viewing pleasure:


This is how we spend a good portion of our days, sipping tea on the toilet.



Grammy on her best behavior during my lunch hour.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger