Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ugh.

I'm still bleeding this yucky black/brownish stuff. I just wonder how damn long this is going to last. I can't wait til it's over.

I just feel like each time something shitty like this happens it goes back to reminding me that it just didn't work and I'm not having a baby.

I have a friend who constantly keeps complaining about being sick and how her morning sickness is kicking her ass. I just can't be sympathetic - cause the reality is -- I'd be more than happy to be sick and God knows...I should be if I were still pregnant.

At this point... I feel like it's a real slap in the face and she should really get the fact that I don't need her constantly reminding me that she's pregnant and I'm not by complaining of the sickness.

I don't think I'm being a bitch or even hypersensitive...but I just can't imagine having a friend who recently miscarried and talking with her or emailing her and talking about the morning sickness I am having.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger