Monday, January 08, 2007

Glumetza!

Well, my doctor gave me this new med. I was on Glucophage to help with egg quality and also miscarriage. I did about 2 weeks of the med and after the horrible stomach cramps and bad case of the scoots I decided it wasn't worth it.

Well, after the miscarriage I've decided I've got to do everything right this time. Treat my body better, and even try to get over the bad effects of the medication.

So, I talked to the Nurse Practitioner and she suggested Glumetza. She said her daughter takes it and has no side effects. The only thing that sucks is the medication is pretty expensive. It's $130 per month and since that is a higher tiered drug I have to pay a $50 copay. AUGH.

I'm suppose to do 1 the first week, 2 the second week....up to 4. But I decided what the hell. Within a week I'm already up to 4 and haven't had any wicked side effects.

Now if I could just get the diet thing down. God, I love food.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger