Monday, January 08, 2007

Change of plans

I had a doctor's appointment Thursday with the fertility center, however, I just called and rescheduled for tomorrow.

I read one of my friend's posts on the IVF board and I'm somewhat troubled. She had IVF became pregnant, miscarried, and one week later was having terrible abdominal cramps. She went to the hospital and they had to take out one of her tubes cause one of the embryos was growing in her tubes.

I've always had this fear and of course they can't just do an ultrasound and find this - they have to do laproscopic surgery and in most cases it's emergency surgery. UGH.

My friend was 8 weeks pregnant when she miscarried and 9 when they realized she had an ectopic.

I just want to be cleared! I go in tomorrow for ultrasound and bloodwork and hopefully, my levels will be back down to zero and I'll be on the right track to being able to cycle again in a few weeks.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger