Friday, January 12, 2007

Rough day today...

Today I had a rough day and ended up breaking down. It could be that I'm on some pretty heavy meds for my back and have become overly emotional on them - or that I'm actually sad.

I haven't quite figured it out.

Tonight we went for our monthly couples therapy session and talked about how we were feeling about all of this etc. I think we were able to get most of the stuff out on the table - however, there are still a lot of things we need to work with.

One of them is how I feel "entitled" to being pregnant. I just feel like I've been through so much shit - that by God...I deserve it.

Then I thought back today about how 3 years ago pre-Graem I had nothing. That I should be happy for the fact that I have a beautiful, healthy daughter and hopefully, with time --- she'll get a sibling.

Just take a breath and live one day at a time.

Easier said than done.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger