Thursday, January 25, 2007

*cough*cough*

Thank God, you don't hear that sound in our house this weekend! We're getting ready to head to New York City and this is the first time in a while that we haven't had a cold or the stomach bug!

When Margot or me gets sick - it’s hell. Most of the time the cold starts with Grammy's daycare, then she gets it, then a week or so later - we get it.

We are both pretty bad at taking care of each other and neither of us have a tolerance for moaning and groaning - nor vomit.

Maybe what I should do because I’m not that best at taking care of sick loved ones is to send them Get well flowers!

I must admit it’s been great having so many fresh flowers around the house. I received flowers from Margot, Lydia, and Jen C for my birthday and they are all over the house. So on a snowy day I just look in any direction and see beautiful bouquets!

Flowers from flowershop.com offer fresh deliveries from local florists and their prices seem really affordable.

This is a great thing to keep in mind - especially when one of us gets sick!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger