Thursday, January 11, 2007

Take me to Hawaii!

If you're heading to Hawaii - please take me!

I’ve always wanted to go to Hawaii–great weather, great food, a melting pot of Asian and island cultures, and of course–MARLIN FISHING!!!

After our great experience in Las Vegas with a timeshare rentals, I think I’d like to check out Hawaii vacation rentals. With a toddler, it’s so much easier having a vacation rental with its own gourmet kitchen–but with the amenities of a resort, such as a pool, fitness center, and of course, great views of Anaeho’omalu Bay and Kileaua!

Shawna and I keep talking about doing a vacation with a few friends–how much more fun would that be?? We had such a great time with Alex and Dom in Provincetown, I can only imagine how much fun Hawaii would be! Plus sharing a 3 or 4 bedroom rental would make it a little more affordable, plus we could have meals together.

I’ll keep dreaming for now…

No comments:

Powered By Blogger