Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Advise.

It seems like I can always get everyone pregnant - except for myself. Our friends were on insemination #5. I suggested doing prometrium and then baby asprin. What do you know #5 worked!

Most recently my friend K did an IUI and I just knew it would work for her. She had tried IUIs and IVF in the past and nothing worked. She also had unexplained infertility. They did an injectible IUI and for some reason I just knew it would work.

Well, this morning I got the call - it worked and she found out this morning she's pregnant.

As I was driving to pick up the dog at the vet I received a call from one of my past employees, Rosie. She had a miscarriage back in February of last year and since has not been able to get pregnant - despite doing Clomid. It appears like she's not ovulating and she's going to the local OB/GYN. I ended up telling her how she's not suppose to be on Clomid more than 2 cycles because it messes up her lining and how she should really schedule an appointment with CNY Fertility.

Now, I just need to get myself pregnant!

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger