Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bleeding. (Might be too much info)

I started bleeding the other day after I got back from the doctor's office and assumed it was from having the internal vaginal ultrasound.

However, it's continuing and today it's actually quite a bit. I have to wear a pad. It's also a black in color and somewhat thick.

Of course, this brings back the feelings of "why me?" and "this should be the lining that's carrying my baby."

I keep wondering if I should have just done the D&C and moved forward...but I know deep down this is the best and most natural decision.

I also hope that since I'm obviously shedding the lining - that my beta is going to be 0 next week when I get it taken.

I read somewhere once it reaches 0 I should have my period within two weeks.

Yipee!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger