Monday, January 08, 2007

Each day gets a little better...

I feel like with each day that passes I heal a little bit more. I would have never in a million years realized how hard it was to have a miscarriage.

I've had friends who have had them and I think unless you've had one ... it's really hard to relate.

I tend to have the best conversations with some of my online friends who have lost a child. Maybe it's because you can type an email without having to deal with the tears and emotionality of it all.

Also, there might be an aspect of being able to let your guard down because you know that you don't have to see them the next day after sobbing like a dweeb and have that awkward feeling.

Either way... I've been able to get by much better these days and I'm just dying to move on. I feel so stagnant and like I'm not doing anything.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger