Thursday, January 25, 2007

Beautiful.

I really must say "I have a beautiful life." I love everything about it. I love waking up to a beautiful, healthy and smart daughter and it's been so much fun doing that with a loving partner.

Today I was at TJ Maxx and I saw this power suit that i would have totally loved to have just 3 years ago. I was sad for about 2 seconds because it was such a nice suit and I used to love the feeling of dressing up and looking nice. But I also smiled and looked in the cart at Grammy.

At the time she was picking her nose and instantly eating her boogers...but I feel like although, I don't have the stellar paycheck anymore and buying powersuits. I get to spend time with my child. Take her to the potty 10 times every hour, clean up pee pee on the floor, clean the house, but most of all -- I get to watch her grow into a person.

I can't help but think I'm doing something so much more important than contributing to corporate America.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger