Thursday, March 01, 2007

8DPO or CD22

Today I went to the Fertility Center just to have a basic check up and to check my hyperstimulation. They wanted to make sure that my ovaries were looking good, my lining looked thick, and my blood levels were good.

The blood levels showed that I had a high (in the normal range) thyroid level. So they are putting me on synthyroid. I need to research this more and I don't know if that has any real affect on all of my infertility stuff...but I'm glad that they tested for it.

They also said that my lining looked great and my progesterone was 38 which is great!

My HCG beta came back at 2! So, I don't know if there is some of the HCG shot left in my system from when I did it 10 days ago or if this is the start of me being pregnant?

I'm staying optimistic though and I really feel pretty good about this.

Of course, I would really appreciate some more symptoms and maybe my OHSS coming back a little bit more!

The next few days will be telling.

As far as symptoms last night I had super sensitive nipples and I was exhausted. But I'm pretty sure that my tiredness was due to Margot keeping me up the night before with her snoring.

I'm going to probably do a home pregnancy test Saturday and Sunday and I'll cross my fingers that I'll get a positive!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger