Saturday, April 28, 2007

Who knows...

what our gameplan at this point is to get a baby! We obviously skipped trying this month because it was just too hectic. However, I have a feeling that I ovulated right before we left and it might have been a good attempt.

I got my Clear Plan fertility monitor in the mail the other day and so either I can do a clomid cycle next month or I might even have enough meds to do an injectible round.

I think I'm going to travel Wednesday to pick up some donated meds for a friend. I have to travel 4 hours each way...but I figure it's worth it for almost $3,000 worth of meds.

Our consult with the place in San Diego went really good and he confirmed what every other doctor has. I have never been stimmed properly and I've never really had a fair attempt at getting pregnant.

So I'm feeling that maybe we will go through with IVF and IVF New Jersey. It's somewhat local and we could stay with Margot's Aunt and Uncle in Jersey. Plus, they aren't totally outrageously priced. I think the cost for IVF is around $6,000. Which seems to be the going rate. Plus, their success rates are high and staff seems really on top of things.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger