Friday, April 13, 2007

Skewl.

Many people that I know don't have time nor the funds to go back to school. In fact, a few years ago I thought about going back for my Masters in Business Administration.

I was later discouraged at the outrageous costs and figured that I didn't want to pay student loans for the rest of my life!

Online school is a great option for many people. Our friend, Lyd, is a teacher and the only way for her to get her masters is by taking classes online. She can do it around her schedule and it's much more convienant for her to do so in the evenings when she's not working.

Directoryofschools.com is a great place to find listings to all of the great online colleges. Not only can you search by program but you can get all of the information to sign up online!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger