Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Makin' history - one post at a time!

I've never been part of world records and it seems like a cool thing to do in your lifetime. Not only is it a cool conversational piece but I think it'd be a cool thing to tell your kids and grandkids too!

So when I saw the chance to contribute to the world's largest blog comment chain then I was pleased to help out!

The whole idea is really a good one and I'm sure it's going to be quite the undertaking. Especially, since they are looking for users to leave a 25 word comment.

Who other could sponsor such a contest than my favorite company - Pay Per Post!

They're always doing silly stuff and it looks like this time they're trying to make their mark on history. I really like the fact that not only are bloggers involved but by spreading the word readers of blogs, family members, and coworkers can participate too!

It'd be really cool if they were to get a big shot corporation such as HP to offer some type of donation to a non-for-profit if we actually make the World's Record. Not only would it be a plug for PPP, Hewlett Packard, and the bloggers - but it would help a great cause and totally tax deductible too!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger