Friday, April 13, 2007

The perfect all around program.

Being that I have a marketing background I'm constantly interested in new marketing tools and software. I think even though I stay home with the baby it's still important for me to keep current with the trends and at any time be able to get back into the business scene right where I left off.

That's why I'm so interested in a new program that provides stellar lead management. AIMPromote offers all of the features of the other lead management softwares but at a fraction of the cost. In fact, when I was a Marketing Director I used three different programs to do what AIMPromote will do in one!

Being that I have been doing some healthcare consulting on the side and although it hasn't been too much and I don't have an over abundance of clients -- this might be the perfect program for me.

It's great for the small business owner because it's economical and can be purchased for a small $33! Not only is that a great deal but I can try it out for 14 days before actually having to buy it.

That way I can make sure that it works for me and my current business and financial situation.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger