Monday, April 30, 2007

Backwards eBay!

I love winning and I hate eBay. I have been sniped so many times for things I'm bidding on and in the end it just frustrates me! Now there's a way that I can win auctions and prizes!

bid4prizes offers a great way for Unique people like me to win Unique auctions! Just like that!

Right now they are accepting unique bids for a new Scion. Of course, being that I'm quite selfish and love gifts - I'd more than likely keep the new car and sell my other car for some hot cash!

I've got this great website bookmarked and I'm sure to visit it.

That new car is MINE!

1 comment:

Main Street Fair said...

Try Main Street Fair online auctions and classifieds they don't have any sniper software and their fees are lower compared to eBay. Plus if you are a seller they are giving away free storefronts from now until next year.

Powered By Blogger