Sunday, April 29, 2007

Got education?

I've thought about getting a higher education but I haven't been able to find a credible program that offers flexible scheduling at a reasonable price.

I've thought about online education but I'm not sure if that would really work for me. I'm not sure how disciplined I would really be with my part time jobs, business, and kid.

Capella.edu offers an online university where you can get many different advance degrees. You can also check out Capella.edu and read articles written by Sara Orem "Appreciative Coaching: A Positive Process for Change".

If you're looking to make changes in your life and head towards positive change - check out the article!

This (or “the following”) blog post was (or “is”) based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger