Tuesday, April 10, 2007

CD 33

Yesterday, I went to the fertility center and they ran bloodwork and it came back not-pregnant, progesterone showed post ovulation, and my thyroid was fine.

It seems like they have to dig up a diagnosis so that I can get the laproscopy surgery. Basically, it's just going to be exploratory so that they can see if there's anything around my tubes or uterus that would cause me not to become pregnant.

I also called the Reproductive Science Center in San Diego to get more information about the embryo transfer and also find out about the actual embryos. The Chinese male is 5'11" and 200 pounds. He has a M.S. in Biochemistry and works in sales. We figure he must have some major money if they were able to spend $30,000 on their egg donor!

Plus, we talked to Den last night about coming to Ithaca for two days to donate to the clinic so that they could freeze his sperm. That way if he's out of town I don't have to stress out about not having the goods.

I think we have some good plans in place ... the coordination of it all just makes me so anxious.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger