Monday, April 02, 2007

Today's agenda

This morning we woke up at 8:00am and were both feeling pretty crappy. Graem had snot coming out of her nose and a sore throat. I had the same.

We ate breakfast and then I started laundry. I decided we needed to do something fun so we started planting our seedlings. Graem liked doing the pumpkin seeds the best. The other seeds we did were way too small.

Graem hated having her hands dirty and kept crying because she had dirt on her fingers. My daughter the pansie.

After planting about 4 seeds she was pretty tired of that and ready to move on to the next adventure!

Now, we're trying to get dressed and out of here so that we can pick up meds at the pharmacy and also pick up some fruit at the grocery store.

We were going to head out to the playground too but Graem lost that fun activity because she wouldn't listen to me this morning when we were getting dressed. She absolutely ignores me when I call her name and even when I threaten to take things away it doesn't phase her.

I can't wait for the teenage years.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger