Monday, April 02, 2007

Hook me up, PPP!

I know I've talked about my love for PayPerPost on more than one post. Now they are running a promotion which makes my love for them grow even deeper.

Every Tuesday they will be giving away a $1,000 opportunity! It's called 1K Tuesday! It starts tomorrow at 12:01AM and goes til 11:59PM. I figure since I'm pretty glued to my computer I have a pretty good chance at making it happen!

I am constantly waiting for good opps to show up on the PPP website and since I have two blogs I have a good selection of offers that I can accept.

Most recently one of my friends emailed me to ask how I was able to stay home with the baby even though we have been used to having two very good income. I shared the information of blogging for money and they are planning on starting up within the week!

It's amazing how popular blogging has become and even my friends who are in their 60's are computer savvy enough to start a blog, hop on PPP, and start bring in the big bucks!

God knows, it's hooked up my family and not only does the extra money help with the day to day finances. But it's also helped us afford our upcoming vacation to Cancun, Mexico.

Of course, Mexico would be a little sweeter with an extra GRAND in my pocket!!

C'mon PPP, HOOK ME UP!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger