Thursday, April 12, 2007

CD 35

Well, I'm extremely late with my period and there's no sign of it anywhere! I haven't had menstral cramps or anything. I started the Prometrium Tuesday and so hopefully, any day now she should show her ugly head.

I keep going back and forth about the whole embryo adoption thing. These embryos are basically the bottom of the barrel embryos and although they still get women pregnant --- I don't know if it's worth $7,000 and traveling cross country.

I called the fertility center today to see if they have any more funds from the New York State IVF grant. Who knows, we might be eligible and that would include IVF and meds for around $2,500. I figure you can't even do a few IUIs for that these days. Plus, after sperm freezing and testing we could be at that price anyway.

It's just money right?

Pfft.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger