Saturday, August 11, 2007

What a nice shirt you have.

As many of you know...for some time now I've been trying to get pregnant. Unfortunately, in this post I don't have any great news to announce! However, I always have faith that it will happen when the time is right.

That doesn't stop me from stocking up on great maternity clothes when I see the chance. Plus, I end up resorting to those when I'm bloated from the darn fertility drugs!

Nothing like stretchy pants with side panels and shirts that balloon your gut!

KiKisFashions.com offers some great maternity shirts and dresses at fabulous prices! Most of the shirts are under $20 and right now she's even having sales on many of the items.

In fact, I was able to order a shirt to test it out and I was quite impressed.



The shirt is a really light material which is perfect for the summer and dressy enough to wear to a nice work or dinner event.

Of course, I purchased an XL and it seems to do the trick. I like the cut of the shirt because it really displays the belly without making it one of those obnxious "BABY 07" shirts!

Hopefully, I'll be wearing this shirt soon --- and not just because I'm bloated from the infertility drugs!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger