Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hire me!

I've been somewhat looking for a job. However, I have an idea of the perfect job that I might be able to do without getting into an overly stressful situation!

I like to look at executive recruiting websites to see what they are looking for in potential employees and candidates.

One great resources is this Executive Recruiting Firm Blog.

AEFeldman.com is one of the leading executive recruiting firms in the United States. They work with all types of recruiting and their goal is to match perfect candidates to perfect jobs!

I think it'd be a fun job to do and I'm sure you get to meet a lot of great people in the process. Of course, it's always hard to find the perfect person because we all know that anyone can look "perfect" on paper!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger