Saturday, August 11, 2007

I want to go to Orlando!

Right now I'm sitting in my recliner looking out the window at a reasonably nice day starting up. This summer has been anything but beautiful. First of all it started way too late and now it seems to rain way too much!

That's why I think that we should head somewhere sunny and fun like Orlando! We could even check out Disney and Universal Studios and I'm sure there'd be some great things for the kids to do too!

While staying in Orlando I would really want to take advantage of a hotel orlando. I love having space to spread out. It really makes the difference when you have kids or if you go with a group of people.

Orlando.com is a great website for people looking to take a vacation to Orlando. They offer places to stay and even information on some of the tourist attractions!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger