Thursday, August 09, 2007

CD 9

Okay, so I've been a real asshole when it comes to updating this website and posting daily like I promised 2 weeks ago. Maybe what I need to do is just make it a priority to write the cycle day and then what's going on.

I'm on 12 pills daily! Isn't that bizarre? Of course, that's not even counting any back medication I might take for back pain either!

4 - Glumetza
2 - Colace
3 - Estrace
1 - Baby aspril
1 - Synthroid
1 - Prenatal

Of course, I feel that it's best to be manly about it so I try to take them all in one swallow which causes me to want to gag every night.

So far, I've just been acting crazy and I've had a little bit of CM. Other than that...I don't feel any different than not being on them.

Give it up for colace! This is the pooping meds from the gods. I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger