Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm in bad shape.

Okay...so I know that I should just be happy and accept good news for what it is. But being told by the doctor that our embryo was 2AA and that the embryologist that it was a 4AA last week...I figured I needed clarification.

So I called one last time today for the tie breaker and to get clarity as to how our little frozen friend was doing and what grade he/she was. The embryologist was really sweet and couldn't find the info at first.

So a few minutes later she called back and said that it's a 4AA.

I think in the back of my head I'm starting to play back all of the disappointments that could occur in the next week or so that might lead to my mental instability.

At least I can check this one off of my list.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger