Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Here we go...again.

Well, I got my good ole' period yesterday. But officially today is CD 1. I must say with my cold... I've been in rare form!

I called the fertility center with the great news and got one of the girls that I'm not so fond of. She said "well, you might have to get on LUpron until we can fit you into the calendar."

WTF? Do you really think that I spend $20,000 to be fit into a calendar? I gave her an earful without being a total bitch and she said they were going over the calendar and to call back in the afternoon.

So I called right at 1:45pm after I got out of my doctor's appointment for my cold. Good ole' Dr. V hooked me up with Zithromax.

They said that they were able to put me into the schedule for a flare protocol and to come in tomorrow for an u/s.

I think I'm too tired and sick to care.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger