Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I love my new sling!

When we were pregnant with Graem we went out and bought every baby back pack and sling available. We have the Active Baby Bjorn, a handmade sling, and even had the ergo carrier.

Graem grew out of the Baby Bjorn in a matter of months and then when I read about how it grabbed too much and put too much pressure on the crotch I decided not to use it anymore!

The handmade sling that we had made seems too big and long and many times makes me think like the baby is going to fall out. Plus, we never felt comfortable taking it out of the house cause we were sure that at some point we'd drop the baby!

The Ergo Carrier seemed the most promising but I think we got it too late. We got it when she was 18 months old and I couldn't get Graem situated in it right.

Just recently I was asked to try out a new baby sling by SlingLings. I was so impressed with this sling that I've worn it out the past few days! Graem loves hanging out in it and even though she's a big kid...she's comfortable.



PLUS...it doesn't kill my back and feels really natural! I love the fact that it is padded and also curved around where the baby is. Not to mention, it's not just for newborns or just for older kids. It seems like you could use it for just about any kid - newborn to toddler.

ANOTHER PLUS...the patterns are awesome! We got this cool paisley print. It's a thicker fabric and wears nicely. They have some new patterns that are contemporary and trendy too!



Watch out BabyBjorn, ErgoCarrier, and Snugli...there's a new sling on the block!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger