Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm so not cool.

Good thing I don't pretend to be cool because that could be tragic.

In order to get my daily dose of fashion sense I read my magazines and I also check out online websites such as Tobi.com. They have all the latest and greatest fashion advise. Plus, they even have columns that talk about the upcoming fashion trends. You can even ask their fashion expert questions.

This could be a life saver for my father who still doesn't realize that navy socks do not go well with black pants and that he really should get rid of that orange belt from the 1970's!

Of course, it's easier said than done. I've always craved to have a pair of Cole Haan loafers and to this day I look at them and my mouth waters. Of course, I know if I were to purchase them I'd end up single again and live a very long life by myself.

I was glad to see and hear that velvet clothing is making a comeback! I remember wearing velvet clothes as a kid and it always felt so nice.

Velvet apparel isn't just for women either --- I read just the other day that Brad Pitt was wearing this nice velvet shirt too!

It's a good thing I get those trashy celeb mags and check out Tobi.com! God knows, living in Upstate New York I'd never know about the fashion trends until years later!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger