Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Twenty one big ones!

Well, I posted on the main board but thought that I'd get more specific here. We went in for egg retrieval this morning and I was a bit nervous because we were the second group to go and they started 30 minutes late!

Of course, every minute I'm getting nervous that I ovulate.

Finally, anethesiologist walks in and starts up the meds. For some reason as the nurse is getting my downstairs ready for the operation I start talking about shaving?!?!

For lack of a better explaination -- I've decided not to shave this cycle. I figure every other cycle I've shaved legs, armpits, and downstairs and I'm going commando this time. Maybe those embryos are geting cold without hair...who knows.

I think not taking this cycle so literally has really helped. Icecream, coffee, and overeating has also helped.

Tonight I'm going to eat a meal high in carbs and for snack today I had half a jar of peanut butter - straight up.

I took a two hour nap and I'm still feeling pretty crappy. My tummy feels pretty yucky and let me tell you....I feel like I've overeaten and need to throw up.

Mmm...bulemia.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger