Thursday, September 06, 2007

Get me out of here!

Of course I'm not saying those words quite yet because winter isn't here but I know it's just a matter of days before the trees start changing colors and we see our first snow flake!

That's why I'm already thinking ahead to our upcoming vacation! We've talked about going to Orlando when Graem was bigger but I think she might actually enjoy it now! She's just started to get into the Disney characters and we actually have a lot of the DVDs!

At some point I should start looking for discounts on Disney World Tickets. I know they cost an arm and a leg and if we can go to Disney when kids are still in school then it might not be as crowded and we can have the whole park to ourselves.

Of course, OrlandoFunTickets.com offers a great website and will help us out in setting up entertainment when we're in Orlando!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger