Sunday, September 30, 2007

I must admit...

that I'm really scared about this pregnancy. I'm scared that at some point I'm going to get a cramp and it's going to all be over.

This time 5 weeks 6 days was when I first started having cramps and bleeding. Of course, I know I shouldn't compare...but I do anyway.

Since I changed to the Provera I haven't had one drop of blood or any spotting. I really think that the expired Progesterone was irritating my cervix and causing a little bit of spotting. Or I have even read that when it sits around that it turns a pale brown or grey color.

Either way...I know I should just sit back and enjoy.

I just need to see a heartbeat and a healthy baby in the next few ultrasounds...then I can take a breath and actually enjoy being pregnant.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger